What Harry Potter has taught me-
1997 - 2011
- Harry Potter taught me that some things are worth dying for.
- Ron Weasley taught me that believing in yourself is a hundred times more powerful than luck.
- Hermione Granger taught me that an education is a girl’s best asset, even if it doesn’t make you many friends.
- Severus Snape taught me to never, ever, ever judge someone.
- Rubeus Hagrid taught me that anything can be cute with the right perspective.
- Ginny Weasley taught me that bold is beautiful.
- Lily Potter taught me that a mother’s love is the strongest force on earth.
- Remus Lupin taught me that fear is the only thing I should be afraid of.
- Dolores Umbridge taught me that education with a political agenda is a terrible, terrible thing.
- Sirius Black taught me that the ones we love never truly leave us.
- Albus Dumbledore taught me that good people are not always good.
- Draco Malfoy taught me that bad people are not always bad.
- Neville Longbottom taught me that courage is standing up for what’s right, even when you’re scared out of your mind.
- Luna Lovegood taught me that weird is wonderful.
- Dobby taught me that freedom is a gift.
- Lucius Malfoy taught me that no amount of money, pomp, or circumstance will buy you true friends.
- Fred & George Weasley taught me that sometimes all you need is a good laugh.
- The Dursleys taught me that a world without imagination is a dull and dreary place.
- Arthur Weasley taught me that a good sense of curiosity and a bit of obsession can be healthy.
- Fleur Delacour taught me that true love is not based on appearance.
- Molly Weasley taught me that a happy family is not measured in gold.
- Bellatrix Lestrange taught me that hatred and prejudice rot your mind and can turn even the most beautiful person into a monster.
- Kreacher taught me that if you want to get to know a man, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
- Cho Chang taught me that rebound relationships almost never work.
- Nymphadora Tonks taught me to love myself, no matter what I look like.
- Percy Weasley taught me that, in the end, no career is worth sacrificing your family.
- Sybill Trelawney taught me that you cannot change the past, only the future.
- Lavender Brown taught me that physical relationships only last for so long.
- Peter Pettigrew taught me that rats do not make good friends.
- Nicholas Flamel taught me that to the well-prepared mind, death is but the next great adventure.
- Minerva McGonagall taught me that a good cause is worth fighting for at any age.
- Hedwig taught me that the love we have for our pets is very real.
- Lord Voldemort taught me that a life without love is barely living.
- J. K. Rowling taught me that the stories we love will always be with us.
Until the very end.
(Source: redpandemonium, via megaluv92)
Not to mention the pincers.